Saturday, October 16, 2004

One

That was the name of the restaurant we went to for Alex's birthday. It was pretty good, a little pricey, but definitely a cool atmosphere. You can find out about it here.

Today was quite full of emotional activity. T had to say good bye to her boyfriend, who was visiting from Holland. I had a couple random encounters. Alex, as I mentioned before, had a birthday celebration. All in all, I'd say my day went pretty well. The birthday dinner was really fun; good people, and good conversations. It's actually kind of nice to go out with a group of people that you don't know too well, but really like. Oddly, I find it easier to do it if I don't have a really good friend accompanying me. I think maybe I lean on them too much when I have the opportunity. My best friends are also a lot more outgoing than I am, as a rule, so I guess it makes it even easier to just let them do the talking. Anyway, it was a good night, and I'm glad I went. But now I am exhausted, and I'm going to sleep! Finally!

No comments: