Thursday, December 08, 2005

Miscellany

Kaisha and I went to dim sum today, and let me tell you, there is no better way to start a study day than with dim sum. Mmmmm. Studying, on the other hand, was possibly more tedious than ever; I'm not sure if I just hit the wall early on, or if I really was reading the most boring material yet. Either way, here's praying it's better tomorrow.

This week I've been averaging four chapters a day, which I think is pretty good, but my god was today difficult. I only got three chapters in today, but I'm going to try to force myself through another one, since a chapter read now is a chapter that I don't need to read later.

In other news, I tried to go Christmas shopping today. I knew what I wanted to buy, but when I went to get it at a "discount" store, it was $5 more than at the normal retailer! What is that all about? Clearly, I didn't buy it. Sigh. Looks like all my Christmas shopping will be done on Christmas Eve after all.

No comments: