Monday, November 28, 2005

A Bunch of Little Stuff

I'm currently working on my 101 in 1001 list. It's taking me a bloody long time to find 101 things.

I'm addicted to Sudoku. Seriously.

I have Bombay Dreams songs in my head. (Shakalaka baby, shakalaka baby...)

I'm having another one of those phases where I feel all pensive and less bubbly than usual. But It's okay, cause I know it'll pass.

Less than a month til J and Girly are back! Yay!

I have a paper due on Thursday, and I haven't started.

I may, without even having read, have fallen in love with Queer Eye Carson Kressley's new book You're Different and That's Super!

It's almost Christmas! And I love Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, as someone who has known you for a while...and, generally, as myself...this whole "concerned about not being bubbly" thing makes me a little uneasy. This is a job for Daria. Does Daria hava a DVD?

J-Bird said...

No no, not being bubbly, feeling bubbly. There's a difference. Being bubbly entails me acting chipper to people I don't know or like, which...bite me. Feeling bubbly means I get happy at small things, like Oprah and chocolate, and yes, at Daria. Who sadly, does not have a DVD. basically, feeling bubbly is me-speak for a level of happiness. Trust me, I can still snark with the best of them, no matter how bubbly I am.

Evi said...

You have a friend in me Sudoku buddy!! I LOVE sudoku. I am generally not satisfied with doing the one in the paper and frequently have to download and print some to satisfy the need to number. :)

Anonymous said...

Phew! I see what you mean. Thanks for clearing that up. When chocolate doesn't make you happy, you know you have a problem.