Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Completion and Relaxation

Well, it's over. My undergraduate degree is completed, assuming everything goes well (I'm not too concerned). It feels pretty good, on the whole. The fabulous weather on my first two days off didn't hurt at all; it was summer come early, and I even managed to whip out some summery clothes. Definitely a good-mood inducer.

The past two days have been great in general; just hanging out with friends and walking in the sunshine. Shopping when I shouldn't be, reading books I've just haven't gotten to, things like that. Of course, today the weather is dreary again, but hey, can't have it all, right? Plus, I got to go to dim sum with one of my babies before she leaves for Singapore, which was fantastic.

Book-wise, I read The Book of Dreams, by O.R.Melling, and A Scholar of Magics, by Caroline Stevermer. They're both sequels to books/series I've read already, and sadly, they weren't that impressive. Whioch isn't to say they weren't good, I just didn't love them like I loved the previous novels. But they still make good reads, and who knows? They may grow on me after repeated readings. Here's hoping!

Today was my last full day off until next week; I'm working tomorrow til Sunday, thank goodness (I need the money big time). Anyway, time to fit in some more relaxing. Heh. If anyone needs me, I am officially available for chill time.

1 comment:

Evi said...

Congradulations! :D