Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May!

Welcome to May, everyone! I mention this, because today, it felt spring-y. I loooove spring-y.

Today, I sampled Stephen Colbert's Ameri-cone Dream Ice Cream (imported by McBeal, whatever would I do without him?). It is possibly the best non-gelato ice cream I've had. Of course, Colbert would say that gelato is Italian, not American, and therefore doesn't count. So congratulations on your successful foray into the world of ice creams, Stephen Colbert!

I also went to Granville Island and had some of Lee's Donuts (by far the best in Vancouver), and also to Richmond Sushi, where we had the Deluxe All-You-Can-Eat Menu (as opposed to the inferior "regular" menu, and the mind-boggling "Superior Deluxe Menu") and ate so much sushi my brain nearly exploded.

Good times.

2 comments:

Me said...

I wish I could have the Colbert ice-cream but I am Australian and importing that just wouldn't be worth it. Thats not depending on a strict quarantine customs bay upon arrival in Oz.

J-Bird said...

That's too bad, it was delicious. And full of truthiness to boot!