Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Scrapbooking, Anyone?

So, since I last wrote, one of the things I've been doing is scrapbooking. And I loooove it. It's one drawback is that apparently, paper is incredibly expensive. It's also a bit of a problem that I'm a perfectionist; it takes me at least two hours to do a page, and people? These are not the elaborate, professional looking pages you see in art stores. But still, I like it, and it gives me something to do.

Otherwise, it's all been work. The full-time cafe coworker left for vacation, so we're all scarmbling to cover her shifts. It's a little wearing, I have to say. But c'est la vie, n'est ce pas?

Well, while today is my first day off from the cafe in some time, I'm due to babysit in an hour, so I'd better get ready. Goodbye, coffee and muffins, hello, two-month-old twins.

1 comment:

Evi said...

Very cool. Can I see when you're all finished? I tried doing one once but it required the whole keeping up with something you've started and I'm not so good with that. I'm sure yours looks good, you have a knack for these types of things. :)