Thursday, March 23, 2006

So...

How is everyone? I have no idea what y'all have been up to, except Amanda, cause she's in my photography class (hi Amanda!). So tell me! I'll start:

Saturday I had formal, which was good times, and everyone looked very pretty. Also, I have gorgeous earrings, which I always find exciting. And I was voted most likely to succeed! Always a nice feeling.

Yesterday Peter Mansbridge of CBC came and gave a talk, which was fun. It was a good speech, not too preachy, or congratulatory. I found the number of Mansbridge-worshippers a little surprising. Seriously, some people were crazy about him. I had no idea.

Finally, I went to Roosters, a country-themed br, last night. It was fun, and I'll never turn down 5 cent chicken wings, but topless mechanical bull-riding? So, so unattractive. Listen, girls (none of my girls, thank god): there are many, many other things you could be doing needlessly topless, if you must, that would look far, far better. Yeesh.

No comments: