Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Suck, Y'all

It's been a while. My bad.

You'll be glad to know lots has happened. I know, really, I should be recapping everything, but I'm going to cop out and make a list. Cause that's how I roll. In the past month (give or take) I have:

  1. Been hit on by the little brother of a former good friend. It was uncomfortable.
  2. Been asked out by a sort-of-coworker who is older than I am. Considerably older. I-went-to-the-bar-last-night-and-met-someone-more-age-appropriate-would-be-a-viable-if-harsh-excuse older.
  3. Studied my brains out for an exam, and yet still don't feel ready, which is daunting as I write it in 4 days.
  4. Been accused of stealing. No, really.
  5. Bought pretty, pretty things, while still managing to cut down my spending. Whoo money management!
  6. Not eaten dinner (mistake number one), had two drinks (mistakes two and three), gotten pretty blasted from aforementioned drinks, run into my Lapse Of Judgement (mistake negative 46, that was a while ago), and then danced with my friend's coworker for two hours (possibly a mistake, the jury's still out on that one).
  7. Started shopping for holiday packages. Whoo!

No comments: