Sunday, June 25, 2006

Eeeeek

I leave in three days. Three days. I have so much to do. I have to buy a backpack. A headlight. I need toiletries. I need a money belt. I need...someone to just follow me around my whole trip and make sure I don't screw up/offend anyone/get robbed/forget anything/get hurt. I need to get the whole world's mailing addresses. I need to pack my yet-unbought backpack. I need to get my prescriptions filled. I need to say goodby to everyone. I need to see Peek. I also need to breather, because I am perilously close to self-inducing an anxiety attack.

But I'm still excited to get there. Yeee!

1 comment:

Evi said...

If you had someone there to make sure you were "not screwing up" then it wouldn't be an adventure! You are a very smart and resourceful woman and you'll be great doing whatever you need to do. Go get 'em!