Thursday, June 08, 2006

Why My Friends Are Great

Because both A and I are more chatty in writing than in person.

Because Tessa is the epitome of rationality, and reminds me that usually I am too, and that maybe the fact that I'm not just now means I should get a grip (all in a very sweet way).

Because T tells me the truth unsimplified, even if it only confuses me more, and then patiently listens to me work through it.

Because Kaisha is always up for a dim sum, and loves the dessert tofu. And because she will fiercely defend her friends, and tells me what she really thinks, no holds barred.

Because Girly...well, read this. If you don't get it, then I can do nothing for you.

Because Cel and I can run into each other completely unexpectedly, and then make a day of it, going shopping, getting manicures, and having a very fun, relaxing time without planning a whit of it.

Because Peek is in Africa, having the time of her life. I miss the crap out of her, and can't wait til we have our "how was your trip?/have a great trip!" lunch/dinner at the airport.

No comments: