Friday, September 29, 2006

Random Thoughts from a Sinus-Addled Mind

I covet the soundtrack for The Last Kiss. Oh Zach Braff, why don't you come and be my personal DJ? And bring along a copy of said soundtrack, because I have no spare money with which to buy it.

Can you imagine how much that would cost? At this point in his career, more money than I've ever seen.

Sinuses suck. What do they do, anyway?

According to Wikipedia, lots of things.

I've been playing my entire iTunes Library, and am now listening to "Santa Can You Hear Me?" by pre-Fed Britney. And I'm not changing it, because I love this song. Oh pre-Fed Britney. If only you knew.

The Folio Society's new prospectus for the year includes Pride and Prejudice, and Cold Comfort Farm. I also covet these.

The Girls are going for drinks tonight, and I don't even have the energy to go downstairs.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I may have to wear a "uniform" shirt tomorrow. I have seen the shirts, and am dreading having to wear them.

My skin has been drier since returning from Asia than ever before. Household moisturizer use has hit an all-time high.

It's 9:00 PM, and I'm falling asleep.

No comments: