Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Kayak, Here I Come!

I registered for kayak lessons today.  I'm a bit nervous; I have upper body strength of a T-Rex, and now I'm meant to propel myself using only my arms?  Terrifying.  Nonetheless, I'm excited.  I've always wanted to do it, since reading a story about  family who kayaked down (up?) the Amazon in a Ranger Rick magazine, back in elementary school.

My ticker tests came back normal, which things most assuredly are not, so that's a bit of a concern; I'll have to go back in to try to sort it all out.  The issue has gotten a bit better, and seems to be mostly anxiety-triggered, but I'd still like to know why it's just started; I don't think I'm more stressed than I was before the plaguening, so what gives?

I've been more into gardening lately.  So far only the theory of it, as it's still too cold to be adding anything in right now, but hopefully I'll be able to try to get a handle on something this summer.  Of course my mum has the entire space completely packed with all sorts of cool things, I may have to come up with some space of my own...

No comments: