Saturday, March 05, 2005

Coordinated!

Yesterday, being Friday, we had a dodgeball game. People, I am proud to announce that I have grasped another aspect of the game of dodgeball; catching. If you catch the ball, not only is the person who threw it at you out, but you get to bring one of your fallen comrades back in. And on Friday? I caught the ball three times. I was an all-star, I tell you.

I love how when the game was over, everyone was like "whoa, you were awesome!". I mean, there are some girls on our team who do that several times over, consistently. You know who you are, athletes. But since I'm generally a bit of a spaz, I get major praise. It's like Calvin said: "the lower I keep people's expectations, the less I have to do to impress them". Of course, I'm not keeping people's expectations low on purpose, so that's a little different.

(Also, I now have a dress for formal, and it is HOT)

No comments: