Friday, June 03, 2005

Book Reviews and More

All right, people, these'll be short and sweet.

Tribes, by Arthur Slade
Synopsis can be found here

Pretty good book; I think I liked Slade's Dust better, but it was definitely worth the time spent reading it, which granted wasn't very long, as it's a pretty short book.

The Fifth Elephant, by Terry Pratchett
Synopsis can be found here

I know, I know, Pratchett again. This is one of the Discworld books, and involves the Nightwatch crew. It's far too complicated to explain, but suffice it to say that it involves werewolves, vampires, and dwarves. And I love Carrot.

Well, it's been a while, so quite a lot has happened. I went to Skybar for a friends birthday, where we had to pay an exorbitant $12 cover, but had enough fun so that I can consider it worthwhile. I bought jeans for $40.00 including tax, which these days is a huge bargain. I hung out with Girly, Tessa, and J, and ate ridiculous amounts of food (which has got to stop, as it is expensive to eat out).

No comments: