Sunday, June 19, 2005

Moods, Expenses, and Father's Day

I've been in kind of a weird mood lately, that I'm going to assume is hormonal. I've also been working for what seems like an inordinate amount of time for someone who's only working part time. However, since I've gone from one to three jobs in the span of a week, I guess that's to be expected.

I'm happy to report that my spending has decreased from the crazy spree last described, which is good. Since I last wrote, I've bought a pair of pretty earrings for $10, three books for $3 from the library (which is a Good Deal, you have to admit), and spent $30 in the process of going out for a friend's birthday. Clubbing is costly.

Today we had a family get together for Father's Day, which was ultimately successful. It was nice to see everyone, although I wish I hadn't just gotten off work; I was too tired to really converse too much. Father's Day, while not as brunchy as Mother's Day, still ranks high on the brunchometer.

I have tomorrow off work (whoo!), so I will relax, go to UBC and chill with J, and then tutor, because having a day off work doesn't mean that I get to, you know, not work. Heh.

Time for bed.

No comments: