Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bzzzz

The kid I've been taking care of is terrified of bugs that bzzzz; flys, bees, wasps, the whole bit. It's a little inconvenient, but also kind of fascinating how such a small child (she's two) can already have such a hugely irrational fear (she hasn't been stung or anything; I asked).

The past few days have been hectic, to say the least. I haven't really had a second to breathe, it's always from one place to another. Thankfully, that should be settling down soon; one more day to go. A day packed with threading, dentistry, and working the fireworks beat. Should be fun.

Saw the Wedding Crashers tonight. Go see it. It's hilarious. No, seriously. Go now.

1 comment:

Evi said...

I think kids learn from their parents exactly what to be afraid of. I share my major fears with my parents. I have never been nervous about insects, neither is my brother...and coincidently, neither are my mom and dad.