Saturday, July 09, 2005

One Sleep!

In one sleep, I'll be leaving for Montreal. And in what I hope will be two sleeps (depending on whether or not I can sleep on the plane), I'll arrive in Montreal!

Haven't been up to much lately, at least on paper. I've felt busy, though. Been hanging out with friends and working, basically.

Last night, with J and Tdot, I went to Granville Island to buy groceries. We then went back to Tdot's place, and mae the most amazing salad, with grilled peppers, goat cheese and stir-fried chicken. It was really, really good. Then for dessert, we had granola, yogurt and berry parfaits, granola and yogurt courtesy of the cafe. So. Good.

Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow, after work, and I have yet to pack, so I've got to get going!

I'm going to Montreaaaaaallll!

No comments: