Monday, July 18, 2005

Zoomin' With Vroom

Vroom! is a soft drink that tastes like liquid fuzzy peaches. I had it at the beach today, with Tessa and Anna. The beach was nice (it was finally pretty out on a day off for me!), I mostly slept, and lay in the sun. I managed to get a little rosy on my (left) shoulder and (left) hip, which means that next time I go, I'll have to finnagle it so that my right side is getting more sun, because otherwise I'll end up resembling a "many colors of tan" palette.

Seeing Tessa and Anna again was lovely, especially since it'd been quite some time since I'd last seen them. We discussed the "We are young" song from the Telus ad, Anna's hair (layers sound hot, but the current hair is also hot, so I'd say it's a win-win, although for the love of god woman, go to a professional hairdresser, the stories you hear makes it like going to an interactive version of the funniest comedy you've ever seen), Harry Potter, sunburns, loud children, and the pros and cons of salty hair. I'd say I learned things, which means it was a productive afternoon, don't you think?

And I got to zoom with Vroom. So that makes it even more productive.

1 comment:

Evi said...

I think I've had Vroom!, it's tasty and a very beachy-peachy drink indeed. Beaching is something that I am going to have to do more of! Glad you had fun. :)