Sunday, December 17, 2006

Time Management

Oh god, who ever thought Christmas was a "break" was clearly insane. I'm definitely busier now than I was in November. For example, this is a fairly accurate (but not exhaustive) view of my next week:

Monday: Go out for L's welcome back party
Tuesday: Hang out with one or more of Girly, C and Kaisha
Wednesday: Christmas party
Thursday: dim sum w/ L, and then family Christmas dinner
Friday: lunch and shopping w/ Shakey, and then hang out with Jojo
Saturday: pick up Tessa at airport, hang out, and drop her off at ferry terminal
Sunday: work. I know, it's Christmas Eve, and a Sunday. I'm about as impressed as you are.

Now I just need to figure out how to find the time to buy 2 more presents, sleep and shower, and I'll be all set! Yeesh. Stupid Christmas.

No comments: