Friday, November 19, 2004

The Best Part About E-Shopping...

...Is getting your purchases in the mail. Today my books arrived! I ordered six books from bookcloseouts.com, a site with amazing discounts. The prices are in American dollars, but the warehouse is in Ontario, so I don't even have to pay for cross-border shipping! And example? The shipping for my six books came to $4.72. Total. Seriously, y'all need to check it out.

Anyway, I'm really excited, because now I have tons of books to read! I may save them for Christmas, but it is far more likely that I won't. Heh. I've come so far in discipline, and yet...

So here's what I bought;

In Paperback;

College of Magics, Caroline Stevermer (never read it, but it sounded good, and I liked a book she co-wrote)

In Pretty, Pretty Hardcover;

The Westing Game, Ellen Raskin (one of my favourite books of all time. I now have two copies)

Sorcery and Cecilia, Patricia C. Wrede & Caroline Stevermer (also an incredible book, also already owned)

Wild Robert, Diana Wynne Jones (another amazing author, ver Harry Potter-esque, but most of her stuff is pre-Harry Potter)

A Stir of Bones, Nina Kiriki Hoffman (yet another great author, love everything of hers)

The Marquisarde, Louise Marley (again, an awesome author. I'm now only missing one of her books)

No comments: