Friday, November 12, 2004

Tired

Wow, it feels like so long since I've posted. I've been ridiculously busy for the past two days, so I'll recap the interesting parts for you.

Wednesday:

Got my eyebrows done (finally), and was busing home when I got a distress call from T, who had managed to fracture her rib a few days earlier, and had just managed to tear a muscle in her chest. Needless to say, she was in quite a lot of pain, and shortly afer we talked she headed to the hospital, where she was told that she had a fractured rib, and a torn muscle. Ah, medicine.

That night, I stayed at T's, as no one else was home with her, and she was all doped up on elephant tranquilizers. I'm totally joking, she was on T3's. But her dosage was pretty high, and her mobility was limited, so we watched TV and talked until about 4 am.

Thursday:

The next morning, I had breakfast with Tessa at De Dutch, which I have to say, was pretty good. I then went to meet Girly, who wasabout to explode with excitement, as she was going to Montreal. We went shopping, and I finally got shoes that, you know, cover my whole foot, as well as fun shoes, and a bag. Girly bought a pair of boots, which I think cost about as much as all my purchases combined. They are however very nice boots. We then went back to her house, where she got ready to go to Montreal, and waxed rhapsodic about Montreal and its residents (one in particular). We also had a very lovely dinner and dessert.

So that was my Wednesday and Thursday. Nothing really happened today, although I found out I got an 86% on one of my midterms, so woo!And the average was 68%, so I'm even doing okay relative to other people! Also, thank goodness it's Friday, because I need some serious sleep.

No comments: