Saturday, November 27, 2004

Calendar Girls

So T and I rented Calendar Girls last night, which was a really sweet-hearted movie. It was funny and light and based on a true story, apparently. I would definitely suggest it.

Yesterday I tried Starbucks' Eggnog Latte, and I have to say, I wasn't terribly impressed. I completely enjoy eggnog mixed with coffee; I prefer it to both the ingredients on their own, but the starbucks mixture is, I think a little too coffee for me. It tasted bitter. See the reason eggnog and coffee is so good is because I don't like the bitter of coffee, or the cloying sweetness of plain eggnog (plus it's too thick. Ech). But mixed (although apparently the ratio is important) these two unpleasant features cancel each other out, making a perfect holiday drink.

Mmmm, gotta buy some eggnog.

No comments: