Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Back, Baby

Hey all! Back from Mexico, and I'm...like, a smidgen tan. Unlike my co-travelers, who were sunworshippers, I am a sun[I]screen[/I] worshipper, so that's not a huge surprise. It's gorgeous there, and I would try to put up pictures, except that last time I did that our computer died for two weeks and needed a re-haul, so...maybe later.

It would take forver to actually recap the trip, so here're the bare elements; early flight, pretty hotel, big shower, gorgeous pool, postcard outside, gross men, good food, dancing, sunning, reading, swimming, tours, flaming boat of seafood, cliff diver, coconut, dolphins, horseback riding, banana boat, shopping, violently ill (just for one night), aquarium, spa, long flight home.

I'm sure I missed stuff, but it'll come back to me.

How was that only a week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Couldn't you have brought a little of that weather back with you?