Thursday, May 26, 2005

Return to the Blog

It odd; since two Saturdays ago, it feels shallow to write about the little things in life. As if it's disrespectful. But that doesn't seem right, somehow. I mean, those are the things that make up the important parts of life, aren't they?

Today, I saw Girly, who's moving to Montreal in about two weeks. She's excited, but stressed, and I'm happy for her, and sad for me, because the selfish part of me wants her to stay here, so we can hang out. But she wants to go, and it'll make her happy, so she should.

I also saw Tessa, who kindly picked me up, and we went first to Future Shop, where I bought the Newsradio DVD, and then to Benny's Bagels for dinner, which was nice. It was ludicrously hot out today, and I just about overheated on our walk to Benny's, but it was nice to see her again (it seems like it had been awhile. My sense of time has been thrown off completely).

It was a good day, really.

No comments: