Saturday, January 14, 2006

Grad photos.

So I got my hair done (it looked fabulous), and T did my make up (thank goodness. She makes me look lovely. I make me look...let's go with "odd"). So I looked very nice, relative to my everyday, and went to the studio. And now, thanks to Evangelos' on Broadway, there are pictures of me in a graduation gown...in front of a blue background. And "in" a library. And "in" a garden, a forest, a japanese palace, on someone's porch, in catacombs and leaning against a pillar made of foam. I'm holding a diploma, a diploma case, one rose, three roses, a bushel of roses, random books, and, in one priceless photo, my knee. We'll see how it goes when I get the prints back. And yes, I'm kidding about the Japanese palace.

But I'm not kidding about the catacombs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catacombs! So that's what those are! Evangelos did my photos for English and I never could figure out what that background was.