Saturday, February 05, 2005

The Five D's

I actually have no idea what the five D's are; they're from Dodgeball, a movie I haven't seen. I do know one of them is dodge. Anyway, as you may have deduced, I played dodgeball again yesterday (it was the one hour I had all Friday free of meetings or studying). As of yesterday, it has been established that while I'm pretty good at the dodging, I am abysmal at the throwing. A. Bys. Mal.

At work I've been slowly trying all the muffins they offer, and I have to say, Raspberry Poppyseed is definitely my favourite so far. Mmmm. So...try one! I am also now able to steam milk. Why yes, I am a genius, couldn't you tell?

Alright, back to the textbooks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work? Where do you work?
Amanda

Evi said...

she works at The Citrus Cafe, it's near Niall's house

J-Bird said...

Um, no I don't. Although that cafe makes ridiculously good panini's, so...go there! Heh. I work at a cafe, but not that one. I won't be putting the name on my blog, because I don't want to be dooced (see next entry).