Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Two Things Important, Two Things Trivial (In That Order)

1. Happy Birthday Evi! By the time I finish writing this, I'll hopefully just catch the end of the brthdate. Hope you had a great one!

2. We took my mummy to the airport tonight. She's going to Taiwan to visit her family for Chinese New Year. I think she's pretty excited; she hasn't been back since I was 4, so that's...seventeen years. That's a long time to be away from the place you grew up in. She has seen (most of) her family more recently, but it's still been quite some time. Anyway, have a great time mum! And say hi to everyone for me! And happy new year!

3. I got my hair cut today. It's very pretty, and I love it. It's nothing drastic at all, it's just a little shorter and a lot neater. As usual, Jason did an excellent job.

4. I have a new cell phone. I don't find it terribly pretty, but it doesn't cut out after five minutes of talking time, so I'm happy. And the battery is a marathon runner! Impressed.

No comments: