Friday, December 17, 2004

Fini

Well, the finals for this term are finally over. Thank goodness. However, I've now realized that for about three weeks, my main mechanism of distraction is no longer available. What on earth am I going to do with myself? Oh well, I'll figure something out, I'm sure.

The finals went okay. They weren't phenomonal, but I had a pretty good start with my midterms, so I'm not too concerned. And they're over, so I no longer have to list Woodward Library as an alternate mailing address, which is kind of nice.

I'd try to type something interesting here, but let's face it; very little happens to someone when they spend almost every waking hour in a biomedical library. So you're going t have to wait until after tomorrow, when I venture back out into the real world, before I can be expected to produce something interesting. Until then, to tide you over, check out engrish.com. It's pretty good times.

No comments: