Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Ladykillers

Last night I watched The Ladykillers with some friends. I wasn't terribly impressed, but I definitely liked it better than any other Tom Hanks movie I've seen. In general I find him too sickly sweet and "I'm just an average guy" for me. He seems contrived.

Talked to Girly last night. She's been sick, and the doctor says she has either mono or strep throat, so we're clearly all rooting for the strep throat, because I like to steal her food. That and her love interest will be entering stage left (from Montreal) in a couple of weeks, and mono means no kissin' for Girly.

That's pretty much all I have to say. My time has been pretty much all spent in the library. Ah, psychology. How you encourage my literacy.

(Note: It's been a long few days, I'm sorry if I'm loopy)

No comments: