Monday, December 05, 2005

Clinical, Memory, Relationships

That's the order of my exams. Which don't start until the 16th. You would think that this would mean that since I have so much time to study, I could just make myself a nice, leisurely study schedule, and follow it straight to A-ville. Alas, no such luck. What it means is that I've made myself a schedule, and what with the immense lack of urgency, I have to fight the urge to pracrastinate at every turn of the page. It doesn't help that as clinical is the first exam, it is what I'm studying first, and also the most boring.

Other than this, however, I've had a pretty good day. I got to see the almost-always-absent T, who was sick this morning and therefore got the day off, which was nice. And even further back in the day, my mummy made me breakfast! And I got to have diner with Peek. So not all bad. But I definitely need to get these exams over with - reading this text book makes me feel like my brain is being slowly transformed into cream of wheat. Ew, I can't believe I just made that up. I need to sleep.

If I dream about clinical psychology, you'll be hearing from me in the morning.

No comments: