Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's Begining to Look a Lot Like...

It was snowing all day today! I love seeing snow falling; it's beautiful and gets an automatic happy response out of me. Anyhow, in honour of it being December, the snow, and the general Christmasiness outside, I've made a Christmas playlist on my iPod of all my favourites:

All I Want for Christmas - Mariah Carey [my favourite Christmas song ever]
The Chipmunk Song - Alvin and the Chipmunks [obviously]
Christmas Song - Christina Aguilera [...yeah. I have no explanation]
Six White Boomers - Rolf Harris [If you don't know this song, you need to hear it. It is sheer genius]
Newfie Christmas - Great Big Sea [recommended by the lovely Tessa. Need you know more? I thought not.]
Christmas Medley - Sarah McLachlan and Barenaked Ladies [love both these musical units, and love the song]
Christmas Wrapping - Waitresses
Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
Run Rudolph Run - Bryan Adams [because I thought I needed more Canadians. Heh.]
Baby Please Come Home - U2 [what's a holiday without a little Bono?]
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney
Twelve Days of Christmas - Muppets [ah, Muppet Christmas Carol. Classic cinema.]
Christmas Song - Dave Matthews [not the same song as Aguilera's]
Silent Night - Enya [I think. What? I can't quite tell!]

Note: this list excludes the entire Charlie Brown Christmas CD, which, in its entirety, is tied with All I Want for Christmas as my all-time favourite

1 comment:

Evi said...

I just wanted to say that All I Want for Christmas is my favourite Christmas song ever too! :)