Friday, August 20, 2004

Accomplishments

But not in the cool, 'I'm so awesome look what I can do' kinda way. More in the 'look, I'm not entirely useless!' kind of way.

I've actually gotten quite a bit done the past few days, all things considered. I managed to get to the bank, and deal with some stuff there, which allowed me to pay my visa bill (yikes, that card is so going into hibernation for a while). I finally got Greg's birthday present, as well as a card to go with it. And I managed to go to the clinic today, and get a check up. So woo!

In more Olympics news, watched the 10 000m track event, and I have to say, while I generally find running competitions tedious, especially when they're long, that was truly impressive. To run more than 9500m, and then do your last lap in 53 seconds is amazing. And he didn't even seem all that tired at the end! I can't even run one lap cold in that time. These people are crazy I tell you. Crazy!

No comments: