Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Amazing Jerk

When the hell did Colin from Amazing Race lose it? He was such a jerk on last night's episode. It's really sad to see how abusive and demanding of his girlfriend he is. I hope that we're seeing only the bad, through editing, because otherwise, Christie? You're gorgeous, you seem nice, smart, trustworthy. You can do so, so much better. Now there's only one group that anyone can really like (go Chip and Kim!), and one group that is tolerable. The rest are alternately annoying, really, really stupid or just unlikeable. The episode was still pretty good though.

Also, saw John Kerry on The Daily Show last night; he was very personable, and very to the point regarding his views. Unfortunately, while I have a definite opinion on which candidate I'd like to win, I'm not even remotely American, and therefore get no say in the matter. Vote, Americans! Seriously, though. It's important.

1 comment:

Evi said...

don't worry my parents will vote for Kerry and so will the rest of my family, oh except for my cousin Rainbow's husband, because he always votes for a smaller party.