Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Just to Remind Myself...

The Songs I can listen to:
She Will be Loved - Maroon 5
cross the Universe - Fiona Apple
Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
Let Go - Frou Frou
Breathe - Frou Frou
Time - Chantal Kreviazuk
Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright
Love Will Come Through - Travis
Come Clean - Hilary Duff (I can't explain that one... I'm delusional?)
Freaks Me Out - Girls Aloud
Breathe - Telepopmusik
Escape - Enrique Iglesias

Songs I shouldn't listen to right now, even though they're really good:
I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
Pictures of You - The Cure
Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer
Desperado - The Eagles
Cause I Like You - Dandy Warhols
This Year's Love - David Gray
Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold
September - Earth Wind and Fire
Everything Dido, Jack Johnson and Outkast

No comments: