Saturday, August 21, 2004

Learning MATH + 1

Go to MATH + 1. They'll teach you what you need to know.

Also, I added a 'Links' section. Woo! Yes, I realize there's a pitiful number of links there. There're lots more I'd love to add, but I want to make sure it's okay with the writers before I do so.

Last night I saw the Bourne Identity (yeah yeah, I'm behind, blah blah blah) which was very good. I'm a big fan of Franka Potente, ever since Run Lola Run and The Princess and the Warrior. Matt Damon was also pretty good in this movie. I've decided I definitely prefer him over Ben Affleck, who seems unable to climb out of his deathspin even after parting ways with Jennifer Lopez. I find it funny that she's now with Marc Anthony, since he seems to be exactly what she was trying to turn Affleck into. Did she just figure 'well, if I can't custom-make one, I'll just take the original'?


No comments: