Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Excellent News, And Excellent Dinner

My dad has been employed. As of this coming Monday, he will be working the 9 to 5 again. Wooo!

In celebration, we went to a celebration dinner at La Notte. Such good food. And, as a hint for anyone who doesn't know, they have a special every Tuesday; all pasta dishes are $7.99. I had the spaghetti pescatore (seafood pasta in a gralic tomato sauce) and let me tell you, I was freakin stuffed. And I didn't even finish it! Also, our waiter was kind of hot. Anyhow, I definitely recommend it, especially on Tuesdays.

I've signed up for the unlimited yoga special on at Semperviva, and went to my third session this morning with T and her mom, AM. It was awesome, and I'll be going tomorrow morning as well, thank you. So I'm well-fed, will be active two days in a row (two days, people!), and my dad has a new job! Wooo!

1 comment:

Evi said...

Yay for you! I've been to La Notte only once with Iain's family, it was pretty good, Iain especially liked it, I think he had oysters or mussels. Yay for Yoga too! I should do more, my dad started his yoga class yesterday evening, fun!