Saturday, January 22, 2005

Shouldn't It Be Sunday?

I feel like I'm a day ahead of reality. So much has happened in the past few days, I'm entirely convinced that it's Sunday, and that I'm horribly screwed for school tomorrow. Fortunately, there is no school tomorrow, with the exception of a futsal game (woo!).

Yesterday I hung out with Girly, and then went to play dodgeball, which was ridiculously fun. I do, however, need to learn to throw. And the second team we played needs to learn to not throw. Especially not at their opponents' heads, when the opponents know they're already out, and are walking off the court. Uncalled for.

In other news, I was transitioned today for NMC for the sorority, and I'm so excited! It's going to be so much fun!

Anyhow, I have babysitting to do tonight (not for T's Rubester, but for my nextdoor neighbours. Also, Rubester is a dog, not a baby. Just to clarify.), and dinner to eat beforehand, so it's time for me to sign off. Adios!

1 comment:

Evi said...

Fun! We're neighbours for a week! I wish I weren't so busy so I might come with you to walk Ruby sometime...ah well. Come by if you need a cup of sugar!