Friday, January 14, 2005

Whoa

So...lots of stuff has happened since I last wrote. Sorority elections (I'm the new New Member Coordinator!), a knee was dislocated (not mine), which resulted in a journey to the hospital. Upsetedness occurred, was overcome, and now pokes its head out occasionally.

Let's focus on the good stuff, shall we? I'm the new NMC! That means I get to teach all our new girls about the sorority, and talk to them about any questions or concerns they might have. It'll be so much fun! I've wanted this office since my first year in the sorority, so I'm really excited. I'm kind of like the chapter's guidance counselor, except without the nasty temper and chain smoking I remember from my counselor in highschool.

One of my classes now has a grand total of 14 people in it, which is interesting. It started with about 40, and students are dropping the class like a hot potato. But since I, in all honesty, kind of like it, I don't mind too much. Except I'm a little scared that everyone sticking around is supersmart, and that scaling will kick my ass. Well, we'll just have to see, right?

No comments: