Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Not Today, I'm Swamped.

That was what Girly and I heard yesterday, while trying to run a fairly straight-forward errand. It was irritating, but also hilarious. And highschool kids? Still awful, awful dressers.

I've felt so isolated living at T's house. Her internet has been down for the past two days, and she doesn't get any newspapers, so I haven't been able to hear anything about the world, except on TV, and I've decided that I really don't like that very much. TV news, with the exception of The Daily Show, which isn't really news, seems so empty to me. "And now, we interview a man who drove by the scene of the crash!" Is that really necessary?

Last night I watched The Whole Nine Yards, which wasn't bad. I didn't enjoy Rosanna Arquette as Sophie, her affectations annoyed me, and not in the way they seemed to intend to. But other than that, it was okay. I'd give it an overall rating of "meh".

It turns out that I have a ridiculous amount of stuff to do this week. So woo activity! And now, to dinner. The lost meal.

No comments: