Thursday, January 06, 2005

What A Day

Yesterday's climate of well-being was quite variable. Emotionally, it was clear skies everywhere, but around 10pm, it started to be medically overcast. Basically, my stomach rebelled against...me, and I was lying in a ball at home moaning, as a result, which I have to say, was so much fun, especially when I got to sprint to the bathroom. Wooo!

The beginning of the day was pretty nice. I went to Park Royal, and hung out with Jo. I have a new wallet (and have used some of my Roots gift certificate!). It worked out quite well, too, since my old wallet has a hole in the changepurse, leading to change flying everywhere. And while it is novel to have money fall at your feet, it stops feeling like you're that girl in the fairytale when it's your money, and it actually starts hurting people.

So hanging out with Jo was awesome, as always, and then we went to meeting, which was also nice, as I got to see everyone that I hadn't seen since before Christmas.

So...the day was pretty good, until my stomach wanted a revolution. But then this morning, I woke up, and there is snow! I love snow. It makes everything look pretty and clean, and it's fun! My philosophy is that if it's going to be so freakin cold out, we may as well get some of the white stuff too. And for once, we did! Yay!

No comments: