Monday, September 06, 2004

Busy Busy...

And yet not nearly as busy as I will be next week.

Went to dim sum today, it was every bit as good as anticipated. For anyone who has never had dim sum, you're missing out. I will gladly take you and show you the ropes. Call me. We were at dim sum with family friends of ours, and I got to see my friend C again, after far too long (hi C! Call me, we'll chill). In summary, good food and good company make an excellent brunch.

After dim sum, Greg and I went to Metrotown. I've com to the conclusion that when I ask people if they want to go shopping with me, they always end up spending more money than I do. Greg got a t-shirt and a sweater, both by Versace and therefore both pricey. I ended up paying for them on my Visa, 'cause Greg can't withdraw that much (yeeesh) from his account in a day. I did however go get the Jacob Connexion tee that I'd been coveting since Saturday. It's adorable, and for waiting two days, I got a $3 discount! Patience is not only a virtue, it pays off. In cash.

It still hasn't hit me that school starts up again tomorrow. I think big events knock my brain out of keeping time properly. Oh well, back to the routine I go.

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Hope you have a good day at school. And I'm glad you got that t-shirt. It was awesome.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, dim sum. I'd love to go some time. What restaurant does your family go to?
-Amanda