Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Classeur Extensible, Archivo Expandible

Or, in English, accordion file. Which I just bought. It is very simple, dark blue, and small. I'm excited because I have hundreds of little bits of paper with important stuff on them, all over my room, and I finally have somewhere to put them. Yay! I also got thumbtacks, so I can start with my next craft project.

Had lunch with Miss Anna today, at her place (thank you very much, it was tasty!). It was good times. I love hanging out with her, she's very chill, and can make anyone feel comfortable. It was also nice to go outside the house, after spending a few hours editing. The weather has been totally bizarre, with intermitting periods of hot summer sun and thunderstorms, complete with battering rain and lightning. I'm glad Miss Anna offered to give me a ride home, I was dressed more for the sun than the storm.

But for now, you'll have to excuse me, because I'm going to go through my room and put all my little papers into my Archivo Expandible. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Evi said...

I love those things! I have a big purple one in which I keep bank statements, pay stubs, official UBC and Langara stuff and my old music exam results. I have a little blue one but I just keep film negatives in that one. Oh so handy (something guys would never have!)

Tessa said...

You know what's weird? My mom just brought me an old acordian folder of her's yesterday. So I can organize all the endless paper work from my job. They really are the greatest invention ever.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could live without my accordian folder. The older you get, the more paper you seem to need to keep for your "records," i.e. UBC things, pay stubs, tax returns, confirmation thingies, bank statements. Ah, my wonderful accordian folder: did you ever know that you're my hero? You're the organizational wind beneath my wings.
-Anna