Monday, September 13, 2004

I Love It When That Happens

My day got so much better as it went on. First class was kind of boring, but it's about the scientific method as it pertains to psychology, which inceidentally is almost, if not completely, identical to how it pertains to other sciences, including chemistry, which I studied for two and a half years. Basically, it's old news. But it happens, whatever, it's all good. Later on, I ran into Amanda and Sean (hi Amanda and Sean!), and some of the girls, who are awesome, and generally everywhere.

You know, I'm really not sure why my day improved so much over time. I suppose the cloud of sad that was hanging over me in the morning could've dissolved in all the rain as the day went on. Or maybe it's because my afternoon classes are really interesting. Whatever the reason, I'm all for it. I'm going to sign off though, it's time to print some class notes!

No comments: