Saturday, September 04, 2004

I Wonder Why I'm So Tired?

Oh, that's right, it's because I didn't get home until 3:30 last night! Distinctly dizzy, likely from the shot of Jaggermeister we had at the bar. However, Mon had predicted I'd throw up, so I think dizzy is a good alternative. Happy Birthday Mon! Girl's night is the way to go, we had an awesome time. I'm definitely having a girl's night for my birthday, although it probably won't be quite the same. Of course, depending on the circumstances, T and Mon may not give me the choice.

Anyhow, I'm making pretty good progress with the editing. I've almost finished the first run through it all, so that's really not that bad. Today I'm going to go get my textbooks, and then I'm going shopping with some girls, including Tessa and Evi. Should be fun!

Excuse me, I really need some orange juice.

No comments: