Thursday, September 02, 2004

Conversations with Tessa

Tessa: Hey
J-Bird: Hey, what's up?
Tessa: Not much, you?
J-Bird: meh, editing. How's your accordion folder?
Tessa: Wonderful. I usually keep all my loose papers in Manila envelopes. This is so much better!
J-Bird: I know! But now I'm on an organizing kick. I totally want something like this, only prettier, to put by my desk.
Tessa: Very nice.
J-Bird: I figure once I get all my stuff organized into accordion folders (I'm so getting more), I'll need somewhere to put them. Plus, I love the look of the wall...holder thingys. Seriously. I want everything from Ikea that can make my ugly piles of stuff look pretty.
Tessa: When you go to Ikea, you'd better bring me!
J-Bird: Noted.

* * * * *
J-Bird: ...You have a lot of friends getting married.
Tessa: I know, it's really weird.
J-Bird: Seriously. Is it an Alberta thing? I mean, I plan on getting married. In fact, I've planned my entire wedding. In detail. But it won't be for several years, and the groom in the picture is just a tux with no face
Tessa: Ditto.
J-Bird: Good. I don't want to be going to weddings yet, unless they're for people who're way older than us.

* * * * *
J-Bird: So, how goes the relaxing?
Tessa: All right. I did get bored and clean the kitchen though. You know, mopping and all. It took like half an hour.
J-Bird: Heh. You're pathetic.
Tessa: And it was gross. Yeah, I'm not good at this relaxing thing.
Tessa: I MUST BE PRODUCTIVE!
J-Bird: Freak. You're unnatural.
Tessa: Okay, I'm going back to cleaning.
J-Bird: What is WRONG with you?!
Tessa: See ya later
Jan: See ya.
* * * * *
Also, Girly's in Montreal, for the Montreal Film Festival! So if you're in Montreal, go see her short film, Flush. You won't regret it, trust me.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Hee hee....it's ME!