Wednesday, September 15, 2004

So...How's It Been With You?

Wow, the past 24 hours have seemed like 24 days. Nonstop activity. Recruitment was super long (but went so, so well. Felt so much better than last time!), and I've just been buzzing all over the city today. It's really all quite tiring. Now I've just got to get past two more meetings, and if all goes to plan, I'll have a break from recruitment 'til the weekend! I live in hope.

But even if I don't get a break, I still get to look forward to watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy with Tessa tonight! Wooo! Cannot wait. It's going to be faaaabulous!

You knew I had to say it.

2 comments:

Thiago Augusto Maciel said...

Hi Jan. I was found your blog and think that is interesting. =) How old are you?

J-Bird said...

Funny, never mentioned my age. I'm 20. Almost 21! Woo birthdays!