Thursday, September 16, 2004

This is Awesome!

Heh. If you saw Queer Eye last night, you know what I'm talking about. And by the way, the show really is awesome!

I got tons done this morning, which was really nice. I managed to refill a prescription, get some readings done, find white shoes that I need for Sunday, and have lunch with some friends, all before my first class! I skipped the Tuesday-Thursday Oprah ritual, but I'd already seen the last half yesterday, so I'm not too concerned.

The white shoes are really cute, and they were on sale, so they were only $24, with tax! They have thong-style straps, with little rhinestones on them, and there're pictures of Marilyn Monroe on the bottoms (where my feet will go). They have a tiny bit of a heel, which makes them both pretty and easy to walk in, the best of both worlds. I tried to find a picture on the web, but really, I got nothing.

On a not-so-great note, my umbrella broke. Which I'm not terribly upset about, as it was $4, but still, it's inconvenient. Especially since it's raining pretty hard outside. I decided to go to this library (there are lots on campus) because it's closest to my next class, after which I'll have to figure out how to get to the bus loop without getting too soaked. Ah, Vancouver rain. Welcome back.

No comments: