Tuesday, September 28, 2004

What Have I Been Doing?

Seriously, it's been crazy. My weekend was insanely busy (HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!), and I've been sleeping pretty much all the time since then. I have midterms next week! Eek! But all of recruitment is over now, finally, so I can start studying. Which I will have to do a lot of. Also, my parents left about an hour ago, for their 3 week sojourn to Austria (so...jealous....). Me an Greg are therefore left to fend for ourselves in the food department, which should be interesting (read: frightening), but my mom did leave us with some pre-prepared meals, because she knows us well. Just to make it even more fun, Greg is painting certain rooms of our house while they're gone, so the house will be full of paint fumes too.

Anyhow,the past few days I've been in a bit of a funk, but I'm hoping that I've bounced back (it's one of those things that lurks in the background and makes unwanted surprise entrances). Time, as always, will tell. But I have to go, cause dinner is ready. Mmmm. Later, all.

No comments: