Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hello Doesn't Like Me

And now I don't like it, either. Hello is the program I'm supposed to be able to use to upload pictures, and therefore show you my hair. But it for some reason doesn't like me or my computer at all, so I can't. Very annoying. For all you know, I could be lying about the hair. It could be an elaborate ruse, to trick you into thinking...I have hot hair. Seriously though. I want to post pictures!

So the second day back at school went well. My classes seem all right, and so far I know at least one person in every one (just one more to go, we'll see!). It'd be nice to get that five-for-five, but it isn't a huge deal, since I study best on my own anyway (I'm very particular with how I study).

We had our first meeting at the new Panhellenic (Panhel) House in our chapter room, today. It was nice not being in a classroom; the seats were a lot more comfortable. Also, the room looks awesome, which is always nice. A couple of the girls have put in hours getting it ready, and it totally shows. I think UBC is really happy we have our own rooms, since we were apparently a huge problem for them, booking empty rooms on Wednesday nights (a little bit of sarcasm should be traken with every meal. Or in my case, every breath).

Other than that, really not too much happening. Talked to Tessa and Girly today, who are always fun, and read a tiny, tiny bit of assigned readings, making me one of four people on campus who've actually started studying on this, the second day of term. So, I'm officially a geek. One who cannot figure out how to post pictures on her website. Sigh.

Well, at least my hair is still pretty.

No comments: