Thursday, September 23, 2004

Yeagh.

Ech, last night was weird. And by weird, I mean bad. It was just all-around unpleasant. So, should I ever be in a parallel situation next year (god I hope I'm not), please do not let me go to wet rush. Ech.

On the bright side, I think most people had fun. Some had a little too much fun. Heh. But I haven't heard of anyone else so far that had a bad night. To be fair, the night wasn't all bad. There was a period in the beginning, and another at the end, that weren't entirely unpleasant. But I was once again reminded why I have always preferred to be with drunk people I know, rather than drunk strangers who are creepy and weird. Also, that there are certain people I should just avoid when they're drunk, because they get weird. On the bright side, I wasn't drunk, which I honestly think helped avert about a bajillion disasters. So wooo sober (as always) me!

Anyway, it's Queer Eye Thursday, today, with the added bonus of America's Next Top Model Thursday! Greg taped everything for me last night, and a whole gang of people are coming to watch. So give me a call if you're interested!

PS To Evi and Amanda: Sometimes change is good, and we've all changed, in little and/or big ways. Of course cynical J-Bird is still here, otherwise the whole 'logic' thing would fly out the window, and I'd probably have ugly blonde highlights in my hair and chew bubblegum all the time or something. The difference is that cynical J-Bird doesn't really talk as much, and even when she does, I don't listen very often. She cowers in the spatial reasoning part of my brain, and wonders where her megaphone went. As you can probably tell, it was stolen by insane metaphor-happy J-Bird, who is quite at large, and reigning with an iron fist. But not actually. Heh.

No comments: